Gift Certificate Program
We believe strongly in supporting the community in which we live and work. That is why Martinelli’s Little Italy sponsors a gift certificate program for nonprofit organizations.
1. Your group is given two twenty dollar gift certificates per member. Each member is responsible for selling two twenty dollar gift certificates in a two week period.
2. At the end of two weeks your group keeps twenty percent of the sales and turns in any unsold gift certificates.
3. Benefit to your organization:
10 members x $40 = $400 20% = $80
25 members x $40 = $1000 20% = $200
100 members x $40= $4000 20% = $800
4. The buyer gets immediate value from the gift certificate.
5. All of the funds raised stay in the local community.
6. There is absolutely no cost to your group and very little administration.
Martinelli’s wins by supporting our guests charities and gaining new customers. Since we opened in 2001, Martinelli’s has donated over $50,000 to local charities in Saline County. Please give us a call so we can help set up this fundraiser for you and your group. We look forward to working with you and learning more about your organization
Benefit Night Fundraiser
We believe strongly in supporting the community in which we live and work. That is why Martinelli’s Little Italy sponsors benefits for nonprofit organizations. These benefits have been very successful, and are a true “win-win” situation for everyone. Here are a few simple steps for having a special day at Martinelli’s Little Italy:
1. Organize your group so you can pick your night early. These nights are very popular and the calendar fills up fast.
2. Pick any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Our management staff will assist you with selecting an available date that is convenient for your group.
3. Confirm the date by calling Martinelli’s at 785-826-9190. We will need the name, address, and telephone number of the contact person and the group name.
4. Promote your benefit, and tell everyone the date of your event. Get family, friends, neighbors, business associates, etc. to eat at the restaurant on your day. Inform your patrons to let our staff know you are here for your specific benefit. You receive 15% of the sales from the people from your benefit who dine with us. As a result, the more people who come, the more money you make! In an effort to be sensitive to our other guests we cannot allow signs or soliciting at the restaurant.
5. Within ten days of your event, a check will be waiting for you to pick up.
These nights have been successful because they are a true “win-win”. The group wins by raising money for their cause. Martinelli’s wins by supporting our guests charities and gaining new customers. Since we opened in 2001, Martinelli’s has donated over $50,000 to local charities in Saline County. Please give us a call so we can set a special night for you and your group. We look forward to working with you and learning more about your organization.
Here are just some of the groups that Martinelli’s Little Italy has supported:
Concordia High School Wrestling
Salina Big Brothers Big Sisters
Sacred Heart High School
Girls Scouts of Central Kansas
The United Way
Boy Scouts, Coronado Area Council
Kansas Wesleyan University
The Salina Rescue Mission
March Of Dimes
The Ashby House
Salina Charities League
Salina Central Football
Salina South Football
St. Mary’s Grade School
Red Baron Ambucs
Salina Central Debate and Forensics
Noon Network Ambucs
Concordia Big Brothers and Sisters
Breakfast Bandits Ambucs
American Red Cross
Salina Public Library
St. Johns Catholic Church Beloit,KS
Living Word of Christ Christian Center
Vicki Olson & Cody Jake Golf Tourney
Love Chloe Foundation
Salina Christian Academy
Mothers of Preschoolers